Cooperation / Work
Cooperation with the Foundation
We are honored to be a partner in many cultural and business events and to co-create charity auctions.
We are happy to meet new people inspired by our work and sharing our passion.
If you feel that you would like to become a part of the Integro-EU Foundation team and have the necessary qualifications, please write to us attaching your resume!
The Integro-EU Foundation is seeking and inviting volunteers to, among other things, help with cultural projects and also to coordinate various projects in the field of culture and art. We offer the opportunity to gain experience in international NGO activities.
For some projects, we also offer a volunteer salary.
We are reviewing portfolios for permanent cooperation in the production of visual materials for the setting of events (exhibitions, charity auctions, concerts), special actions, promotional materials, as well as the composition and production of printed materials (brochures, flyers and catalogs).
Companies interested in working with us, please send your business card to:
We are currently recruiting for positions:
Integro-EU Foundation Art Gallery employee
– higher education (art history, cultural studies or related majors),
– good knowledge of English, knowledge of other foreign languages welcome,
– proficient computer skills (MS-Office package, Adobe PhotoShop, other graphic programs welcome),
– knowledge of contemporary art history, interest in the art market,
– experience in customer service and working in an art gallery or other cultural institution,
– ability to edit texts,
– knowledge of marketing and sales welcome,
– responsibility, independence, commitment and very good organization of work.
– a wide variety of tasks,
– opportunity to improve your skills and gain new work experience,
– opportunity to work remotely.
If interested, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the note:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data – Journal of Laws. No. 133, item 883)”
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com